Location: Kharkiv, Ukraine
Work type: Full-time
Currently, we're looking for an experienced, motivated, and proactive Administrative Manager at Scalarr, who will be willing to organize office work and participate in some HR process. We need someone ready to grow personally and professionally with our team!
Essential position responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee office services functions including office equipment, supplies, and vendors;
- Signing documents with contractors, clients, and other parties;
- Control and repairing office equipment in time, сontrol and organize cleaners work, payment of salary;
- Payment of the office rent and current utility bills for Kharkiv and Kyiv offices;
- Payment of bills for the Internet;
- Accounting and control of cash flow;
- Control and purchase of computer equipment;
- Invoicing corporate clients Scalarr, billing for employee's salary. Management of Scalarr payables and receivables;
- Maintaining Employee database and a list of employees, collecting all the necessary documents;
- Registration of contracts and other accompanying documents of employees upon admission or dismissal. Help in registration of PE;
- Managing holidays, sick leaves, day-offs;
- Work on internal and external HR-Brand;
- Order of corporate products;
- Marketing research of EVP IT companies in the market;
- Сompilation and maintenance of the company's media plan;
- Organization of the birthday greetings and anniversaries of employees at the company, buying presents;
- Event management and team building;
- Developing a system of benefits and total rewards;
- Managing a Corporate Library;
- Coordination of English class schedule, attendance, and payment. Preparation of materials for the lesson;
- Organization business trips (buying tickets to transport, booking apartments, buying tickets to seminars and conferences).
Skills had not been added yet.
Would be a big plus:
- Good knowledge in English;
- At least 1+ year experience in the role of Administrative Manager.