Location: Kharkiv, Kyiv, Ukraine
Work type: Full-time
We are looking for a Go Developer with 3+ years of development experience in Golang and a good understanding of Cloud Computing to join our professional backend team, who works with Big Data and new technology. You’ll be working with Kubernetes, High-Loaded solutions, and Big Data frameworks, participating in creating Kubernetes-based Cloud platforms with a Development Team. You’ll be able to get experience in developing security products based on AI&ML technology and the opportunity to grow in management and leadership.
Essential position responsibilities:
- Writing products on GoLang;
- Working on code review with a team;
- Propose and discuss complex technical solutions;
- Work on security-related and high-loaded applications;
- Consult engineering team about best practices in GoLang coding;
- Write unit and integration tests;
- Participate in OpenSource contributions.
- 3+ years of development experience in Golang;
- Exposure to container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes;
- Good understanding of Cloud Computing;
- Experience with CI/CD process;
- Good understanding of how to build Secure applications;
- Solid understanding *nix systems.
Would be a big plus:
- Experience with Python;
- Experience with ML/AI frameworks;
- Experience in high-loaded systems.
If it sounds like a good fit for you, we’ll be happy to have you joining Scalarr’s team!View all job openings
Apply for this job
What would you like to scan?