Location: Kharkiv, Ukraine
Work type: Full-time
Right now we are looking for Lead Generator to join our team and to be one of those who helps us to reach our best results on our way to become the leader of the industry. If you are proficient, dynamic and ready for new challenges this is YOU we are looking for to join us.
Essential position responsibilities:
- Generate new qualified leads cost effectively across existing and new sources and channels, and improve conversions to opportunities by working closely with the sales team.
- Monitor and work consistently on qualifying warm leads (incoming inquiries) and move them through the pipeline to opportunities, as well as re-engineer existing MQL leads and nurture them deeper into the funnel.
- Develop and execute compelling, targeted lead generation campaigns and marketing automation campaigns that successfully engage target accounts, generate and accelerate pipeline/opportunities for sales.
- Work closely with the marketing team to incorporate content, SEO/SEM, social, website, events, and more, into cohesive integrated campaigns.
- Create and maintain metrics on campaign ROI/effectiveness and business impact, and generate insights from the data to continuously improve campaign strategies.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Forge strong communications with sales, and support the sales team on campaigns to improve conversion metrics across the funnel.
- At least 2 years in marketing with majority of that time in B2B demand generation roles.
- Experience in using Hubspot/Salesforce, Marketing Automation (preferably Marketo), Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
- Prior working experience planning and executing webinar programs.
- Knowledge of current best practices and new strategies for digital and lead generation marketing.
- A creative thinker with proven ability to effectively execute integrated and streamlined marketing programs.
- Ability to collaborate, build relationships, and drive results across teams and at all levels of an organization.
- A multi-tasker that can handle a multitude of different responsibilities at one time.
- Excellent communication skills – both spoken and written.
- Fluent English.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail - willing to investigate something small while keeping the big picture in mind.
Would be a big plus:
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment; be a self-starter.