Location: Kharkiv, Ukraine | Remote
Work type: Full-time
We’re currently looking for a talented Graphic Designer for the Marketing department. Are you creative, curious, and following the latest graphic design trends? Do you enjoy making attractive presentations, infographics, and know how to engage potential customers? Are you willing to bring to life your creative (and even crazy) ideas? Are you a team player and eager to join other professionals who are passionate about Artificial Intelligence in cyber security? Then read the job description below!
Essential position responsibilities:
- Design brochures, white papers, e-books, and other marketing collateral.
- Design presentations for the sales department.
- Create blog illustrations.
- Create infographics and other data visualization materials.
- Work on corporate brand identity.
- Create effective banners for online advertising.
- Create printed materials such as reports, business cards, brand walls, etc.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and other stakeholders to improve and develop our visual image as a business.
- 3+ years of professional graphic design experience;
- Passion for graphic design. Demonstrated ability of creative thinking.
- Experience in creating marketing materials (presentations, brochures, banners, etc.) and data visualization.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating skills in illustration, typographic, infographic, corporate style, etc.;
- Strong knowledge of presentation principles.
- Ability to turn dull numbers into a pretty picture.
- Strong portfolio showcasing skills in illustration, fonts, typographic, infographics, corporate style, etc.
- UX/UI experience
- Knowledge of visual design best practices for things like typography, color theory, layout, icons, and general design theory
- Fluency in Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Sense of aesthetics and a strong focus on results.
- Ability to create design systems, reusable design libraries, and corporate brand books.
- Portfolio (links only).
Would be a big plus:
- Basic Marketing knowledge.
- Experience in creating animation and video;
- Great communication skills, proactivity, and willingness to share ideas.
- Attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines, and thrive under pressure.
- English — intermediate and better;
If it sounds like a good fit for you, we’ll be happy to have you joining Scalarr’s team!View all job openings