Location: Kharkiv, Ukraine
Work type: Full-time
We're currently looking for a talented Graphic Designer to create marketing materials, assets, illustrations, images, icons for the marketing department, corporate style, and brand book. Join our team, and you will have an opportunity to bring to life your creative (and even crazy) ideas, will have a support of a qualified team (marketers and designers), and develop your professional and personal skills.
Essential position responsibilities:
- Design assets and images for different marketing activities that engage potential customers;
- Develop and maintain Scalarr's brand identity;
- Design presentations for sales department;
- Create illustrations for the blog;
- Create infographics and other data visualization materials;
- Design brochures, white papers, e-books, and other marketing collateral;
- Create effective banners for online advertising;
- Create printed materials, such as flyers, business cards, brand walls, etc.;
- Work collaboratively with marketing, sales, and other stakeholders to improve and develop our visual image as a business.
- 3+ years of professional graphic design experience;
- Passion for graphic design. Demonstrated ability of creative thinking;
- Experience creating marketing materials (presentations, brochures, banners, etc.);
- Strong portfolio demonstrating skills in illustration, typographic, infographic, corporate style, etc.;
- Fluency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Figma;
- Understanding of key design principles and elements, sense of taste, and at the same time focus on effectiveness;
- Experience with infographic and data visualization, ability to turn dull numbers into a pretty picture;
- Ability to create effective assets for marketing campaigns;
- Strong knowledge of presentation principles, ability to create engaging presentations;
- Ability and willingness to create design systems, reusable design libraries, and corporate brand books.
Would be a big plus:
- At least basic knowledge of Marketing;
- Experience in creating animation and video;
- Orientation to new and modern trends in design;
- Great communication skills, proactivity, and ability to thrive under pressure;
- Special education in game design, architecture, psychology, or computer programming;
- English — intermediate and better;
- Portfolio (links only).
If it sounds like a good fit for you, we’ll be happy to have you joining Scalarr’s team!View all job openings