Location: Remote position
Work type: Full-time
Scalarr is looking for a result-oriented Product Manager to enhance the business success of our solution and ensure excellence in the performance at all aspects of the product life cycle. The Product Manager will be responsible for developing the products, testing and implementing new features, and improving the usability of the product to improve its value. If you have a very clear vision, aim at the results, and are truly passionate about developing new products, join our team.
Essential position responsibilities:
- Run market, technologies, and competitors research on a regular basis to identify market opportunities, understand customer needs and pains, and possible ways to solve them;
- Creating a value proposition, value for product users, defining product components at different stages;
- Management of AI / Data Science + Analytics + Engineering Team at the stage of product creation from the very initial stages;
- Management of AI / Data Science + Analytics + Engineering Team at the stage of product creation from the very initial stages; Interaction with the marketing, lead generation, sales teams - at the stages of product scaling;
- Creation and control of key product metrics;
- Product scaling, expanding the current business model to other markets.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills, that helps you freely communicate with English-speaking early adopters, clients;
- Experience in mobile game development;
- Experience in team management;
- Independence, speed, priority of the result over the process;
- Experience in creating and developing a product/project from scratch;
- Result-oriented with a strong analytical mindset.
- Oriented to self-development and growth.
Would be a big plus:
- Experience in SaaS products;
- Experience with digital, ad tech, mobile;
- Experience in anti-fraud, cyber-security products.