How Intelligent Device Farms work
1. Intelligent Device Farms use a wide range of devices and install attributes to avoid obvious signs of fraud (device ID duplicates, IP-addresses duplicates, etc.).
2. Fraudsters trying to connect simultaneously to many publishers (including conditional trusts) and split their volume into many small clusters.
3. Finally, Intelligent Device Farms perform all the needed KPIs / events for good traffic quality.
The close similarity of Intelligent Device Farms to real users is achieved in several ways:
1) These can be device farms managed by real people (depending on the size of the farm, the number of people varies), that perform all the required events manually.
2) Some of the Intelligent Device Farms use a special program that runs processes on all devices, thus simulating the behavior of real users.